Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using www.akshayahospital.in online payment gateway, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Akshaya Hospital online payment website.
I/We agree and accept the services provided by Akshaya Hospital at my/our request to carry out my requested service payments through instructions on my/our account, given by me/us.
- I/ We have no objection whatsoever, to the Payment Gateway providing my/our billing details to the Bank
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- Akshaya Hospital shall use reasonable measures to check the accuracy of the information published on its site. Akshaya Hospital and any other Akshaya service/unit name referred to on the www.akshayahospital.in website are trademarks of Akshaya Hospital.
- The contents of ‘www.akshayahospital.in’ cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Akshaya Hospital. You agree that the material contained within or provided by www.akshayahospital.in is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially
- If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on www.akshayahospital.in
- We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on www.akshayahospital.in for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
- Akshaya Hospital and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- The rights of Akshaya Hospital, it’s obligations and undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, from time to time as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Akshaya Hospital’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Akshaya Hospital with respect to such use.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter
- Check the Manage your payment option to validate your recent transaction.
- Contact Payment Gateway customer support via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Akshaya Hospital to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- Akshaya Hospital and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Akshaya Hospital or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, Akshaya Hospital does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to Payment Gateway. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ernakulam District, Kochi, Kerala, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the www.akshayahospital.in sites and services offered by www.akshayahospital.in.
- REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such user shall immediately approach the billing counter with his/ her claim details. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed. Refunds will be allowed and made online only if the service is not rendered by the concerned hospital for any reason after receiving the payment, or the admission of the patient is cancelled for any reason or the amount deposited exceeds the bills for the services rendered by the hospital.
- The billing department is to be informed w.r.t. cancellation, minimum 2 days or 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of procedure for which the payment have been made.
- A note from consultant is required to confirm about the cancellation before the refund payment.
- In case of approval of Refund by the hospital management, a percentage of the Reservation deposit amount not more than 5% will be borne by credit card holder based on the commission paid by hospital to the Credit card bank on the original & refund transaction.